Upload From Your Desktop To Instagram
If you’re tired of transferring your photos from your desktop to your cellphone using methods like Air Drop, Dropbox, Google Drive and whatever else — then look no further. Here’s a quicker way for you to get the process done more efficiently.
Using Your Chrome Browser
Make sure you are logged into your Instagram account and visit Instagram.com from your desktop.
- Right click anywhere on the page and select “Inspect”. Alternatively, go to “View > Developer > Developer Tools” in your menu bar at the top.
- Look for the “Toggle Device Toolbar” icon and you will notice your browser displays the webpage in a mobile view.
- From here you should be able to access Instagram as you would on your phone and upload photos as you normally would.
Using Your Safari Browser
Make sure you are on the Instagram website and that you are logged into your account.
- Go to “Preferences” in the Safari menu.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Check the box at the bottom that says “Show develop menu in menu bar”.
- Go to the “Develop” option in the menu bar at the top and select “User Agent > iPhone”
- From here you should be in a simulated mobile view in your browser where you can upload photos from your desktop.
Check out the video below to see how this works!